I used the same thing for the crib skirt. Sewed the blocks together and added a small border on top and bottom. Also added some small but well spaced out pleats at the top just enough to give it that wavy look. I thought I was gonna go all out and even make a fitted sheet. However, I got a bit lazy at this point and found a cute one at target that went well with theme!
Then we have the diaper stacker. I think the material I used for that top rectangle was a bit too thin and maybe the single handle in the middle wasn't a great idea because it kind of pulls it funny. Overall it turned out pretty well. I plan to eventually add Connor's name to it.
At the moment Isaac's bed has some store bought sports theme bedding. They don't match my creations though! So I am working on the quilt for his bed as well as some other matching room decor. I'll be sure to add the pics when I get it all finished and set up!